Mini Dental Implants are about half the cost of traditional Dental Implants.
In the United States, one traditional Dental Implant costs an average of $2450. A Mini Dental Implant costs an average of $1000.
Why are Mini Dental Implants Less Expensive than Traditional Dental Implants?
There are several reasons that Mini Dental Implants are less expensive:
- Mini Dental Implants are about one-third of the size of traditional Dental Implants, so require less titanium to fabricate
- An abutment, which adds to the cost, is placed on a traditional Dental Implant to secure the dental crown
- Mini Dental Implants are a single unit, saving the cost of the abutment.
- The procedure for placing a Mini Dental Implant is quicker, and requires less drilling, than a traditional Dental Implant
- Because their strength lies in their length, and can be used for patients who have experienced bone loss, bone grafting is not needed, saving the cost of bone grafting
- Existing dentures can be retro-fitted for placement on Mini Dental Implants, saving the cost of new dentures
- The healing time for Mini Dental Implants is quick, so the number of office visits is reduced
How to Decide if Mini Dental Implants are the Right Choice For You
Mini Dental Implants are not as strong as thicker, traditional Dental Implants. They are ideal for anchoring dentures and bridges. They can also be used anchor single teeth in small spaces or teeth that don’t have to bear the full force of biting. Because they are often used in patients who have experienced bone loss in the jaw, placement of Mini Dental Implants must be done carefully to ensure that they are properly secured.
An initial assessment can determine if you are a good candidate for Mini Dental Implants. Your overall health, the number and location of teeth that need to be replaced, will factor in to your ability to have Mini Dental Implants put into place.
An Initial Assessment with Dr. Stone
During an initial assessment, you and Dr. Stone work together to come up with a treatment plan that best meets your needs and expectations. Each treatment plan is a team effort. Dr. Stone’s goal is to give each of his patients, “a beautiful smile and a healthy mouth.”
For more than thirty years, Dr. Stone has been practicing Cosmetic Dentistry in Ft. Lauderdale, specializing in the placement of Dental Implants. He is a Prosthodontist who teaches Dental Implant technique to other dentists at two colleges in South Florida.
He has made his office a welcoming place, with an on-site lab and a knowledgeable and caring staff.
Dr. Stone’s office is considered ‘in network’ with dozens of Dental Insurance Plans, and for patients who don’t have insurance or would like to use a payment plan, we offer CareCredit.
Please contact us to make an appointment or ask any questions you may have about Dental Implants.
I am happy to recommend Dr. Stone. He is the best dentist of many I have endured. He is honest, wise, charming, his advice is always thoughtful and right. My implants are wonderful!”
-Marion G. Wells, August 10, 2014
Proper placement and esthetics are vital to the success of Dental Implants. Dr. Stone is a Prosthodontist, which means he has advanced training in tooth restoration. He teaches Dental Implant Techniques to dentists at two colleges in south Florida. We have an Onsite Laboratory, which assures excellent quality and cost effective care. Start with a Free Consultation, and we’ll help you with every step along the way to your perfect smile.